Hjem » Products & Solutions » Insulation » Insulation of ceilings » Roof construction
- 312 mm EUROPERL PERLITE U value = 0.12
- Requirements in BR 95 & BR-S 98 U = 0.20
- Requirements for summer houses U = 0.30
- Diffusion open underroof
- Europerl Perlite 70 kg / m³, l D class 42 mW / m ° C.
(DS 418.6 edition, Apr. 2002)
- Eco Steam Brake B2
- Minimum class 2 cladding, such as 15 mm list ceiling
- Roof insulated with EUROPERL PERLITE
- This construction provides significantly better insulation than the requirements of the building regulations.
- Roofing must meet the fire technical requirements for a T-roofing.
- The underroof can be a 19 mm wax treated diffusion open soft wood fiber board
groove & feather
- The rafters can have a dimension of 45 x 195 mm + 45 x 95 mm with c-c spacing 900 mm
- The construction is legal if it is adjacent to non-utilizable roof space according to BR-S 98 & BR-95.
- The requirement for BD building part 60 in connection with fire section walls can be fulfilled if a 13 mm plasterboard + 15 mm is installed underneath