Perlite is a pure and sterile product with neutral pH value, that meets different standards and codex, including Chemical Codex and Unites States Pharmacopoeia. Scientists and government agencies have conducted countless health studies of Perlite. All studies show that there are no health risks to Perlite. The conclusion of the studies is clear and unambiguous, namely that it is safe for businesses and consumers to use Perlite.
Perlite’s clean and environmentally friendly properties make it suitable for many different applications, including:
- As a filter aid for water purification
- For filtering food, wine, beer, juice and other beverages
- When cleaning pharma products, enzymes, etc.
- As an anti-caking agent because of Perlite’s high absorption of water
- As a filler in plaster, toothpaste, paint, cosmetics, scrub cream, etc.
- For insulation in floors, walls and ceilings
- In cement sheets,
- For soil improvement in connection with plant breeding